Short Hilarious Mother's Day Poems


Mother's Day PoemMother's Day 2012 is coming this Sunday on May 13th. It is the right time for us to express our thankfulness and appreciation to mom for what she had done for us in all these years. No matter what Mother's Day gifts have you prepare, it will never be wrong to read these hilarious but not vulgar Mother's Day poems at the last minute. Haven't done this before? Why not try this year?

1.

Mommy you are sweet

Mommy you are nice

Don't ever leave me

Cause you make the best rice!!!!

2.

Mom I know I owe you a big thank you,

because in a lot of ways you are my guru.

You taught me to swim, you taught me fractions,

without you, I'd be dumber than Ashton.

You're there when I need you,

my bullshit you see-through.

Don't ever change, or I'll come unglued.

3.

I've known you since my day of birth,

(perhaps a few months more).

There's lots of nice things I could tell,

(but I refuse to bore).

You're smart. You're great. You're all the best.

(There's much more I could say.)

But I can only think of one. . . It's Happy Mother's Day!

4.

Mum, I know I owe you the world,

And you deserve no less.

But circumstances have unfurled;

I'm in a financial mess.

For Your Mother's Day party,

I write for you this ditty.

My poetry skills are hearty,

And cheap, but oh so witty!

Related post:

Mother's Day Songs

Mother's Day PowerPoint background free
BY wallpaperhdi.blogspot.com