The Lightest Tablet - Medias Tab UL N08-D


Last Thursday, Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo announced the news of selling Medias Tab UL N08-D from NEC. Employed carbon fiber materials used in modern aviation, it weighs only 249 grams, 63% the weight of 7 inches Kindle Fire HD on Amazon and 71% that of Nexus 7. In this case, Medias Tab UL N08-D is claimed to be the lightest tablet up to this point around the world. It deployed the Android 4.0 ICS system, LCD-display with a resolution of 1280*800, a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, a rear camera with 8 million pixels and a 3100 mAh battery.

Medias Tab UL N08-D

As we can see, the specification of Medias Tab UL N08-D is quite similar to many other tablets, however, the greatest advance of Medias Tab UL N08-D does not lie in its hardware but its weight. It is really amazing that a tablet with 7 inches screen just weighs 249 grams! In addition to its light weight, its thickness of 7.9mm is another attraction.

Medias Tab UL N08-D
Medias Tab UL N08-D

These days, most of us tend to enjoy our leisure time in the outdoors with our families, friends or lovers. We often surf the internet, listen to music, take photos or watch movies by using our laptops. We really enjoy ourselves. But, I believe all of us are tired of carrying around a heavy laptop computer. We are longing for a lighter alternative. Medias Tab UL N08-D is just the perfect one. With it, we can enjoy ourselves without worrying about taking the heavy and cumbersome laptops. For this advantage, I believe it will soon become popular among people around the world.

What a wonderful tablet! It looks so nice that I really want to buy one. I even can’t help to imagining that I am watching my favorite movie on the grass with my friends at weekends. Do you feel the same way? Oh! It occurred to me that maybe I should choose a video converter for Medias Tab UL N08-D. As best I know, usually tablets support videos of many different formats downloaded from the Internet, but HD AVI video seems to be an exception. Besides, some tablets do not support WMV. For this reason, I think a video converter is really a necessity.

BY wallpaperhdi.blogspot.com